- i absolutely love Smith.
- i can study & focus a whole lot better without guys. i didn’t realize how self-conscious i was around them until I went UMass & saw guys left & right.
- i still haven’t made close friends but i’m fine with it [kind of], primarily because acquaintances are good enough
- i finally got the hang of the PVTA (public transportation) kinda/sorta.
- i finally found a church, but i haven’t visited yet. hopefully, today will be a success
- I got into the school chorus & am singing alto/alto2
- my phone is on the verge of being completely out of order
- i miss playing piano. There’s a piano in my house but I’m too much of a wimp to take advantage of it
- my roommate is wonderful but all she does is eat, sleep, talk [a lot] & be smart
- i feel incredibly stupid here at Smith
- I spend much of my time at the art library
- i need help managing money.
- downtown is wonderful & full of awesome people & stores
- There’s this cute guy working at CVS. I give myself a reason to buy something at CVS
- i miss home-cooked meals. A LOT.
- i work at one of the school dining halls. & i just got my first pay-check. it’s exciting.
If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking
i like it when my roommate has writing assignments. she doesn’t talk as much. in fact, she doesn’t talk at all. it’s the quietest she’ll ever be.
i feel bad for saying that now cause all my roommate ever says about me on her blogs is how nice i am.